Wednesday, January 10, 2007

We got swamped

I just wanted to take out some of my personal frustration in this blog. Did anyone else feel like the game on Monday didn't really happen? Well, I guess that's just wishful thinking. I wasn't watching our team play. I don't know who or what I was watching, but it sure was horrifying. It created a lot of resentment and I even considered transferring at one point. I think some people (i.e the offensive and defensive coordinators) should be fired. I am shocked, appalled, and embarrassed. Ok, that's all I wanted to say. And I guess I'm still proud to be a buckeye.

1 comment:

Mark Masters said...

Cindy,
I don't know if you commented on my blog, but if you did, thank you. I was so frustrated with the game that I went back home at half time to work on my Photoshop projects. I couldn't even concentrate on that and gave up until the next day. I think your blog is good. I had never done one of these before, but I think I like it better than Photoshop!!!!!