Sunday, January 7, 2007

Introduction to me


Hello all! My name is Cindy Taylor (on the right in the picture) and I am a senior majoring in Technical Education & Training- I'm in the Corporate training strand. I am from the small town of Greenfield, Oh (near Bainbridge and Chillicothe). This is my third time using a blog and I'm glad this is the last technology class I have to take - technology has never been a strength for me. I'm looking forward to using PhotoShop because I have never used it before. I'm also looking forward to the National Championship game!! But who isn't? I work at the Business Library and try to hang out with my friends and boyfriend in what little free time I have. I hope everyone has a good year!

1 comment:

Jeff Is... said...

Cindy, I am also in the TET corporate training strand. I was wondering what your specialization is and how you came up with it? Also what do you think about having to complete three different internships? I am about to begin my specialization area, but first I need to figure out what it is!! My name is Jeff and my blog is at hydrosnydro.blogspot.com if you feel like answering my questions! thanks